Two Minutes with Trev
Head of Graphic Design
1. Best thing about your job?
Seeing students develop as artists and designers.
2. Most memorable career moment?
Being a finalist in the Dobell Prize for Drawing.
3. Most embarrassing career moment? Walking into a meeting, sitting down and being involved for several minutes, then realising I was in the wrong meeting
4. What are you reading at the moment?
Researching the Impressionists. I’m particularly interested in Monet and his contemporaries.
5. How many letters after your name?
The only important title I am proud of... "Father"
6. Last CD you bought?
Ministry of Sound’s Summer Chill Out.
7. Who inspires you?
People who don't let fear stop them from trying new things.
8. How do you wind down after work?
I like to do a workout at the gym.
9. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
10. If you had a superpower, what would it be?