Bachelor of Graphic Design
About the Course
Wesley Institute’s high quality, practical graphic design degree is known for its professional standards and excellent graduate outcomes.
With an emphasis on individuality and experimentation, Wesley Institute’s three year Bachelor of Graphic Design focuses on graphic design thinking, conceptualising ideas, social and environmental responsibility, and exploring different solutions to a broad spectrum of design problems.
Whether it’s for print, motion, web or advertising design, our award-winning lecturers will encourage and nurture you to realise and maximise your design potential.
- Face to face (on-campus) delivery
- Areas of focus: Print, multimedia and advertising
- Duration: 3 years full time or up to 9 years part time
- FEE-HELP available
Application for admission into the Bachelor of Graphic Design involves two steps:
- Submission of an application: Educational requirements typically involve the successful completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate. View alternative pathways and further information here.
- Interview and Portfolio: For artistic requirements click here
Graduates expect to seek employment in Graphic design studios, advertising agencies, motion, web and photography studios, or as a Design & Technology Teacher in Secondary Schools (on completion of the Institute’s Graduate Diploma of Education).
To find out more, download the Graphic Design Course Information Booklet.
- Click view the works of our Graphic Design Students.
- Additional student works have been displayed at Behance Network: The Creative Professional Platform and Tumblr.com.