Associate Degree of Graphic Design
About the Course
The bachelor’s degree has an optional exit point after two years of full-time study (or equivalent). Students wishing to exit after the first two years of the degree will be awarded the Associate Degree of Graphic Design.
- Face to face (on-campus) delivery
- Areas of focus: Print, multimedia and advertising
- Duration: 2 years full time or up to 6 years part time
- FEE-HELP available
We are not currently accepting new applications into the Bachelor of Graphic Design or the Associate Degree of Graphic Design. Please submit an expression of interest for further information.
Application for admission into the Associate Degree of Graphic Design involves two steps:
- Submission of an application: Educational requirements typically involve the successful completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate. View alternative pathways and further information here.
- Interview and Portfolio: For artistic requirements click here.
To find out more, download the Graphic Design Course Information Booklet.
- Click view the works of our Graphic Design Students.
- Additional student works have been displayed at Behance Network: The Creative Professional Platform and Tumblr.com.