Associate Degree of Graphic Design
About the Course
The bachelor’s degree has an optional exit point after two years of full-time study (or equivalent). Students wishing to exit after the first two years of the degree will be awarded the Associate Degree of Graphic Design.
- Face to face (on-campus) delivery
- Areas of focus: Print, multimedia and advertising
- Duration: 2 years full time or up to 6 years part time
- FEE-HELP available
Application for admission into the Associate Degree of Graphic Design involves two steps:
- Submission of an application: Educational requirements typically involve the successful completion of the NSW Higher School Certificate. View alternative pathways and further information here.
- Interview and Portfolio: For artistic requirements click here.
To find out more, download the Graphic Design Course Information Booklet.
- Click view the works of our Graphic Design Students.
- Additional student works have been displayed at Behance Network: The Creative Professional Platform and Tumblr.com.