Wesley Institute is registered as a Higher Education Provider with the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA). All our courses are informed by sound Reformed, evangelical theology, and accredited with TEQSA as Higher Education Courses of Study (AQF Qualifications). Wesley Institute is approved to offer FEE-HELP, Youth Allowance, Austudy and Abstudy, and is registered to offer courses to international students.
Currently, Wesley Institute offers the following accredited courses. Read more by clicking the links below, or view our complete Courses Guide, including an overview of all course offerings and insight into our supportive, collaborative community.
- WMU53 Master of Music
- WIN401 Graduate Certificate in Arts (Leadership and Applied Ethics)
- WIN501 Graduate Diploma of Arts (Leadership)
- WIN502 Graduate Diploma of Arts (Applied Ethics)
- WIN601 Master of Arts (Leadership and Applied Ethics)
- WED401 Graduate Certificate in Arts (Religious Education)
- WED501 Graduate Diploma of Arts (Religious Education)
- WED601 Master of Arts (Religious Education)
Previously Accredited Courses
View previously accredited courses here.