Pray for Wesley Institute
Thank you for considering support of Wesley Institute through prayer!
As a multi-denominational, not-for-profit Christian higher education provider, Wesley Institute is committed to equipping people to live godly lives in influential vocations.
Wesley Institute was founded in 1983 as Australia’s first Christian arts college and we now conduct university-level degree programs in Dance, Drama, Music, Graphic Design, Teacher Education, Leadership and Applied Ethics, Religious Education, Counselling, and Theology (in both English and Korean).
The Institute facilitates our students’ outstanding academic and artistic development in a rigorous, supportive, collaborative learning community.
Please view our current praise and prayer points below, and thank you again for your support.
Give Thanks and Praise
- For the 500+ students studying university-level degrees across our schools of Dance, Drama, Graphic Design, Music, Teacher Education, Counselling and Theology – now well into their learning in Semester 1
- For our strong Academic Board and Board of Directors, as well as our talented and committed staff who, together, pursue our vision to transform lives through excellence in Christian higher education, and to become a Christian university
- For the continuing integration of Christian faith within all our degree programs, as we pursue our mission to equip people for Christian life and leadership in a range of influential vocations
- For the launch of two new online Master of Arts degrees in:
- Religious Education – for professional and career development of teachers; and
- Leadership and Applied Ethics – for development of leaders of not-for-profit organisations, and leaders of churches and church organisations. Both degrees integrate faith and professional development.
Join with Us in Praying
- That God will guide wise decisions by boards and management concerning stewardship and future growth, so He can continue to use the Institute to bring glory to Himself
- That God will guide is in our regulatory and other steps to become a Christian university
- That God will lead people to contribute to ongoing fundraising
- That our activities will equip students and staff for the next step in their professional and spiritual journeys, and that God will draw us all close to him
- That God assist our nearly 140 graduates in May 2013 to find employment AND ongoing relationship with him
- That God will touch those he wants to enrol in mid-2013 to grow professionally, scholastically, personally and spiritually