About Wesley Institute
Founded in 1983 as Australia’s first Christian arts college, Wesley Institute combines outstanding academic and artistic training with a supportive, collaborative environment.
Students from around the nation and the world come to Wesley Institute for our exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Dance, Drama, Graphic Design, Music, Education, Leadership and Applied Ethics and Counselling. We provide an artistically stimulating, culturally diverse and academically rigorous environment in which staff and students are encouraged to achieve their potential.
Striving constantly for distinction, we pursue integrity and professionalism as individuals and a community. At the heart of who we are is a vibrant and challenging student-centred learning and teaching environment.
- Christian faith in action
- Education informed by scholarship and creativity
- Lifelong learning
- Responsible stewardship
Wesley Institute aspires to integrate these five core values in word and deed and in all aspects of institutional life and culture.
AT A GLANCE
- Accredited university degrees taught by industry professionals
- FEE-HELP, Youth Allowance, Austudy and Abstudy are available to eligible students
- Encouraging, collaborative environment
- Beautiful location in one of the best cities in the world!